ADVANCED AIRWAY MANAGEMENT: Specialized Airway Management
The ‘BASIC AIRWAY MANAGEMENT’ program covers all the theory and practical skills anyone needs to know in relation to the airway and ventilation of the victim. Practices where the use of knowledge and technical skills, with or without equipment, can keep a compromised airway open.
The theme of the program is structured as follows:
- Physiology of the respiratory system (breathing – ventilation)
- Airway release aids
- Airway release techniques
- Oxygen use
- Oxygen therapy.
- Airway Management Form
- Jaw thrust – chin lift techniques
- Using a suction kit
- Use of ventilation aids (oropharyngeal airway, nasopharyngeal airway, laryngeal mask)
- Use pocket mask
- Pocket handkerchief
- Oxygen use
- One and two rescuer ventilation techniques
- Ventilation with AMBU
- Pulse Oximeters
- Listening to victim with stethoscope
- Minimum number of participants: 10 People.
- Addressed to: Everyone.
- Prerequisite Skills: Possess at least BLS/AED
- Evaluation: Throughout the training by the training team. At least BLS/AED holder
- Teaching method: Theory (Presentations) and practice (Skill Stations).
- Certification: In English through World First Response – WFRSponsored by us: Individual seminar folder and health training materials.
- Duration: 5.5 regular hours – 5 educational hours (one day).
- Cost: 65 / person
** The Retraining program is provided for FREE **