AIDS IN SPORTS FIELDS
The program is a must for any coach, trainer or physical therapist as you train in the correct and timely response to emergency and life-threatening situations in sports venues
At the end of the program, all trainees will have acquired all the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to deal with incidents that require emergency care until the arrival of pre-hospital care services ( EKAV )
The theme of the program is structured as follows:
- Space security in the pre-hospital environment
- Measures and means of personal protection
- Update emergency services (166 – 112)
- Demonstration of CPR in an adult
- Demonstration of the safe use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Demonstration of lateral safety position
- Demonstration of removal of a foreign body that has blocked the airway (choking) in an infant – child – adult
- Opening an airway with mechanical aids and by hand
- Ventilation with non-rebreather mask and ambu
- Fainting management demonstration
- Treatment of acute myocardial infarction – arrest
- Treatment of bleeding
- Treatment of epistaxis
- Treatment of fractures
- Treatment of head injuries, S.S
- Immobilization techniques
- Introduction to the ABCDE Trauma Algorithm
- Minimum number of participants: 16 People.
- Intended for: Everyone.
- Prerequisite Skills: None.
- Evaluation: Throughout the training by the training team.
- Teaching method: Theory (Presentations) and practice (Demonstrations).
- Certification: In English through World First Response
- Sponsored by us: Individual seminar folder and health training materials.
- Duration: 6 training sessions (one day).
- Cost: €65 / Person
** The Retraining program is provided for FREE **