Paediatric Basic Life Supprort ( PBLS )
The Pediatric Basic Life Support (PBLS) gives, all those necessary knowledge and supplies, to all those who wish to provide immediate and effective primary care in pediatric emergencies, before the arrival of the emergency prehospital care services (EPCA), so that they are able to properly deal with any situations that children may easily find themselves in every day.
In the “PRACTICAL PART” the participants are trained and certified in the life-saving practical skills of dealing with cardiac arrest in infants and children with the application of chest compressions and rescue breaths as well as the safe use of the automatic external defibrillator. They are also trained in dealing with suffocation, airway obstruction by a foreign solid body and also in placing an unconscious but breathing person in the “lateral safety position”.
In the “THEORETICAL PART” there are lectures on
- Febrile convulsions
- Submersion injuries
- Minimum number of participants: 10 People.
- Intended for: Everyone.
- Prerequisite Skills: None.
- Evaluation: Throughout the training by the training team.
- Teaching method: Theory (Presentations) and practice (Skill Stations).
- Certification: In English through World First Response
- Sponsored by us: Individual seminar folder and health training materials.
- Duration: 7.5 regular hours – 7 educational hours (one day).
- Cost: €75 / Person (Thessaloniki) – €85 / Person (outside Thessaloniki)
The certification can be used by those who want to participate in the Ministry of Labor’s “Neighborhood Babysitters” program. (Law 4837/2021 (Official Gazette A 178 – 01.10.2021), Article 42, Para: 2, par d)