TRAUMA ( BASIC )
The TRAUMA COURSE ( BASIC ) lasts 10 hours (one day) and enables, through a series of lectures and practical skill stations, the trainee to obtain the necessary knowledge so that he can immediately assess a trauma incident and deal with it according to the applicable guidelines in the prehospital area before the arrival of emergency prehospital care services (EPCA).
Because the theoretical knowledge is multi-level and there are stations of practical skills, there is a written assessment to ensure the quality of the educational process. The instructors come from the health field with a specialty in trauma care. The training includes injuries from traffic accidents with a car or motorcycle, from falls and injuries in everyday life.
The theme of the program is structured as follows:
THEORETICAL includes specially selected lectures on the following topics:
- Kinematics of trauma
- Specialized Air Duct Management
- Sorting – Triage
- A-B-C-D-E Primary Trauma Treatment Algorithm.
PRACTICAL includes four (4) skill stations:
- 1st station: spinal immobilization, turn from prone to supine position, neck guard placement and plank immobilization.
- 2nd station: positioning of neck guard in sitting and supine position and safe, helmet removal.
- 3rd station: treatment of bleeding, bandaging, use of bandages, immobilization splints.
- 4th station : release from vehicle, rautek, board.
WORKSHOP DETAILS from vehicle, rautek, board .
- SEMINAR DETAILS by vehicleMinimum number of participants: 10 People.a, rautek, board.
- It is aimed at: volunteer rescuers, security forces, armed forces, health workers, citizens with previous first aid training
- Prerequisite skills: basic knowledge of first aid.
- Evaluation: a) throughout the training by the training team and b) written tests.
- Teaching method: Theory (Presentations) and practice (Skill Stations).
- Certification: In English through World First Response – WFR
- Sponsored by us: Individual seminar folder and health training materials.
- Duration: 9 regular hours – 10 educational hours (one day).
- Cost: €90 / Person
** The Retraining program is provided for FREE **